Who We Are
DAMA Indiana, Inc. Chapter is a not-for-profit, vendor-independent, professional organization dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of enterprise data management. Our primary purpose is to promote the understanding, development and practice of managing data, information and knowledge as key enterprise assets.
Furthermore, we are dedicated to furthering the understanding of the field of data management by providing educational opportunities and supporting an open forum addressing issues related to this field.
Our chapter recognizes affiliation with the DAMA International organization and supports their mission, goals and bylaws.
- help data practitioners become more knowledgeable and skilled professions
- influence the industry and academia in data management practices
- support DAMA members and their organizations
- form alliances with other organizations with similar principles
- provide a forum for exchange of information, problems, ideas, experiences, resources and questions
- sponsor conferences, workshops and special interest groups to further the purpose of the chapter
- provide a central repository for information relevant to the chapter’s mission